Skip to main content
So here is the thing....

I have been big all my life! I have been called many names... the worst was 'monster'. Amazing!

I held my fatty stomach while looking on the mirror and thought: 'If I could just slice this chunk off my body, I would be perfect!' But there is almost no sense of achieve in that... 

I am determined to end this year at least 20 kg lighter. I am going to do it! I know I can! How? Well, first of all, I have studied my own body to the point where I know what is good for my metabolism. Some 'greens' are not good for me, some juices are not good for me.... I can't stand the look of tomato sauce but I like eating tomatoesπŸ… in some salads. I love cucumbers but they are not good for me if I eat them in the evening. 

I have spent some time getting to know me nutritionally but didn't add any serious form of exercise. I am pretty sure I will achieve more.

I want to wear size 16πŸ‘–πŸ‘—, easily, without girdles and stuff. A girdle is currently my must-have item. They help train the muscles on your tummy but they are not always comfortable if I may say. 

Enough now... I have decided to document my progress.

Today Monday, I fasted until 4 pm since midnight (intermittent fasting app) and I have two slices of pizza... that is a complete fail on day 1. I don't think I can allow myself have anything heavy for dinner. No matter what, once it's 8 pm, there is nothing else I can eat πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Will keep you posted.

Comments